Wednesday, December 30, 2009

My Scrapbooking Closet pictures

















The reason why my blog is called the scrapbooking closet is because I scrapbook in a walk in closet. My husband was tired of seeing my scrapbook stuff laying around in the family room and made me a scrapbook "office". I LOVE this room. It is my favorite color and I love the smell. I know it sounds weird but I can find peace in there. Here are some pictures of it. It may be a mess but it is my mess. What I like most about it is that it has a door with a lock. Make any space yours and embrace it.

4 comments:

  1. Hi,
    I just saw your post on my pink stamper and thought i would check it out and i think i might be your first post yay! I love your "CLOSET" any place you have to yourself is great:) It looks wonderful to me.
    Cindy
    sammyjgrl@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll be watching your blog to see your progress. I am in the middle of moving and setting up a new space in the basement after recently retiring. Small spaces lead to good organization... Hope I can get as organized as you. I am currently working on 8x8 albums for my grandchildren for a double photo page for each year. They are young and I think this is a good place to start. Great luck with your blog

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just took over an 8x6 closet in my house. Can you give a few details about how you laid out your work sce. Thak you.

    ReplyDelete