Thursday, February 18, 2010

Bows, bows, bows

Seeing the sunshine today, although snow on the ground, inspires me to think about bows. I have seen many wonderful ribbons at the stores and want to investigate how to store ribbon. The great thing about ribbon is that it can be cheap and add a lot to a paper in a scrapbook or great a wow factor on a card. Currently I use a hat box and basket to store them. I'm going to do some research and see some better options and keeping in mind that I have limited space and limited $$$.

Here are some sites I have looked at:
www.cropperhopper.com/ribbonclip.aspx
this would be good storage is I had the time to wrap the ribbon up all nice and didn't have a lot of ribbon.
http://www.craftainers.com/
A lot of good ideas here but I have issues when the ribbon is all hanging out. I can see my kids pulling on it and unwinding the ribbon. I like that I can see what I have.
www.amazingpapergrace.com/amazing-ribbon-storage/
One of my favorite ideas. I don't have as much ribbon as Becca, but very creative idea. I'm going to try to figure this out in the next couple of days and show you the progress.

No comments:

Post a Comment