Wednesday, February 3, 2010

New card




Here is a picture of a new card I made this past weekend.


I haven't been keeping up with making these cards for sick kids, but I have four made. I'm room mom for my second grader and I think they are each going to make a card for these kids. It is so important to remind kids how lucky and blessed they are. God made each one of us special and it is important for us to help others, even if it is with a "smile" card! I'll let you know how it goes.
I thought of these kids last night as my youngest was sreaming because of a treatment she received yesterday for bumps on her legs that has left her in blisters. I had a hard time handling it. How do these parents with really sick children get through this? I said a prayer for them yesterday. It makes me so sad.







No comments:

Post a Comment