Monday, January 4, 2010

Some Favorite layouts

























I decided to show you some of my favorite layouts from 2004. Feel free to use any ideas you want.
















  • I like this layout because I got creative and used ribbon and beads. Adding something simple, like circles, is also very easy to do on a page and gives it a finished look.




  • I love using patterned paper. The swimming page layout is very simple but I like the page because of what it shows. I just mounted the pictures on white card stock and added little metal embellishments




  • 5x7 layout is one of my favorites. I was able to capture my daughter and her look. I also love the color combination I used. I usually try to squeeze a lot of pictures on one page but this one needed to be on its own. Whenever I look at this page I smile.



  • The Christmas page is a lot of fun. I used a great patterned paper and some mitten embellishments. The letters I backed with square paper so they would stand out on the page. I also used a cute little velum saying. Again easy but fun!

These are just some of the pages from one album. Not sure why I chose 2004 album, but that is what I grabbed. I hope to finish up pages today and research more things for you. Happy Scrapping!






























No comments:

Post a Comment